Find schools and get information on the program Find

Registered Nurse Salary in Wyoming

The number of RNs employed by the state in May 2013 was 4,500. According to the reports of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the mean annual and hourly registered nurse salary in Wyoming was $61,480 and $29.56, respectively. The employment per thousand jobs was 16.143. The average annual salary of an RN in WY was $55,000, according to the figures provided by indeed.com (as of October 2014). These figures were 17% lower than the salaries for job postings around the nation. In order to regulate your nursing practices legally, you must hold a license. Several schools in Wyoming prepare aspirants for licensing exam (NCLEX-RN).

Yearly Salary of RNs in Wyoming (WY) on Different Percentile Brackets

Get Your Degree!

Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.

  • 90% earned less than $78,060 in a year; while 10% earned above $78,060
  • 75% of RNs made less than $70,590; 25% made more than $70,590.
  • 50% received less than $60,450; the other 50% enjoyed more than $60,450.
  • 25% of registered nurses were salaried less than $53,100; while remaining 75% were salaried more than $53,100.
  • 10% obtained less than $47,690; 90% obtained more than $47,690.

Percentile Bracket

Annual Wages

90%

$78,060

75%

$70,590

50%

$60,450

25%

$53,100

10%

$47,690

Information Source- The Bureau of Labor Statistics (as of May 2013)

Salary as per Geographical Location

There are a number of factors that can influence an RN salary such as geographical location, level of education, experience, work, position and the cost of living of your region. $62,799 was the highest annual salary provided by Casper and Laramie with an hourly and weekly wages of $1,208 and $30, respectively. Gillette offered the lowest annual salary ($49,022) to the RNs.

Name of the City

Median Annual Salary

Median Monthly Salary

Median Weekly Salary

Median Hourly Salary

Casper

$62,799

$5,233

$1,208

$30

Cheyenne

$62,227

$5,186

$1,197

$30

Gillette

$49,022

$4,085

$943

$24

Laramie

$62,799

$5,233

$1,208

$30

Rock Springs

$53,024

$4,419

$1,020

$25

Information Source- salary.com (as of October 2014)

Salary of Professionals with Similar Job Designations

Just fill your information and find the nearest school in your state.

Get Started As A Registered Nurse Today!

The acquisition of various job titles helps these nurses enhance their career graph in the nursing world and facilitates them with attractive salary packages. The table below shows all the job positions with their respective salaries in the state of Wisconsin. For instance, as of October 2014, Clinical Nurse Managers earned the highest income of $57,000. The salary of other professionals was from $48,000 to $54,000.

RN First Assistant$54,000
Pediatric Operating Room Nurse$51,000
Interventional Radiology Nurse$52,000
RN Outpatient Oncology$47,000
Cardiac Electrophysiology Lab Nurse$51,000
Psychiatric Nurse$47,000
Renal Dialysis Nurse$52,000
Endoscopy Nurse$48,000
Clinical Nurse Manager$57,000
Postpartum Nurse$48,000
Pediatric Nurse$48,000
Cardiovascular Operating Room Nurse$53,000
Progressive Care Nurse$49,000
Ambulatory Nurse$50,000
Home Health Nurse$51,000

Information Source- indeed.com (as of October 2014)

Other Benefits

The additional benefits provide assistance to the registered nurses at the time of need. These benefits are as follows:

  • Memberships related to the organization
  • Childcare support
  • Maternity benefits
  • Paid holidays
  • Tax saving plans
  • Bonus

Job Outlook

Just fill your information and find the nearest school in your state.

Click Here For Local Or Online Schools!

If you are planning to have a career as a registered nurse, then you can expect excellent future prospects and job openings in this field. The healthcare sector is not affected by the wave of recession. Technological advancements, easy access to health care services, a large number of retirements in the coming year and increasing population have raised the demand of registered nurses. Nurses ought to posses experience and abilities, so that, they can make right decisions and perform actions to serve their patients virtuously.


 

Get Your Degree!

Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.